- Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Cleanser & Makeup Remover, 13.5 Fluid Ounce to remove makeup. Micellar Water is the best for removing face and eye make up and is also very gentle on your skin. Soak 2 cotton pads with your Micellar Water and gently swipe over your face and eyes to remove make up, dirt, and grime.
- Garnier SkinActive The Gentle Sulfate-Free Cleanser, 13.5 Fluid Ounceto get a deep gentle clean. This cleanser does a great job at thoroughly cleansing your skin while being super gentle. Perfect for sensitive skin. I use this immediately following my Micellar Water to make sure my skin is as clean as it can be.
- bliss Pore Perfecting Facial Polish, 4.2 fl. oz.or bliss Micro Magic Microdermabrasion Treatment, 3 oz These are both my favorite exfoliaters. They are both pretty harsh, but in a good way. I use these at least several times a week. They really work to remove all the dead skin. Your skin literally feels so soft and silky after using either of these. However the Micro Magic is a little more harsh than the pore perfecting polish, so if you have sensitive skin you might want to stick with the pore polish or skip this step.
- Thayers Alcohol-free Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera ~ 12 ozThis Toner is seriously the best there is. Super gentle and effective. Helps clear acne and fight bacteria on the skin. This toner will leave your skin feeling clean, rejuvenated, hydrated, and silky soft, all while deeply cleaning your skin and tightening your pores.
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil, 0.33 Fluid Ounce I use this as a spot treatment for acne. Every evening I apply a small bit of the oil to blemishes only! This oil is very strong and should be used in moderation. But in the morning I wake up and my acne is almost disappeared just from this step alone.
- bliss The Youth As We Know It Anti-Aging Eye Cream, 0.5 fl. oz.Using an eye cream is so important. I’m in my mid twenties and using eye cream now as a preventative is very crucial to my skin care regimen. This eye cream feels ultra luxurious and so smooth on the skin. Just get a tiny amount between your two ring fingers and gently pat the cream around your eyes.
- Radha Beauty Rosehip Oil 4 oz – 100% Pure Cold Pressed Certified Organic The final step to my skin care routine is using an oil on my skin. This is one of the most important steps. I have naturally oily skin, but since I’ve started using and oil in my skin care I noticed a huge difference with the way my face produces oil. (A lot less!) And anyone with dry skin with also love adding an oil to their skin.
*Some links are affiliates.