*All links are affiliates.
Check out this easy gift guide for kid’s easter gifts
1. Bag of Bunny Farts Cotton Candy Funny Unique Easter Basket Gift for Kids, Parents Because why not? I mean what kid doesn’t love to eat bunny farts!!
2. Lindt Chocolate Carrots, 4-Count,1.9oz Kiddos will sure to be feeling festive while eating these chocolate carrots. Not only are they Easter themed, they are also delicious!
3. Peppa’s Easter Egg Hunt (Peppa Pig) This is a favorite among many, and for good reasons. Peppa Pig is an adorable show, now bring home Peppa’s springtime Easter magic with this book.
4. Lego Easter Chick 40202 With all the LEGO craze going on right now, you can’t go wrong with this gift. This is more so suited to older kids who can figure out how to put the Easter Chick together.
5. Zicome Set of 6 Wooden Percussion Musical Egg Maracas Egg ShakersEaster instruments? Who knew that was a thing? Apparently it is, and it is the perfect gift for your little ones. Let them be festive and make fun music at the same time.
6. Crayola Color Bath Dropz 3.59 Ounce (60 Tablets) These bath dropz are a favorite around my house. My little man loves dropping these in the tub and watching the water change colors.
7. Build-A-Bear Gift Card $25 I think most little kids LOVE Build A Bear. Why not treat them to a gift card and let them go in to make their very own Easter bear at the store!
8. Play-Doh 10-Pack of Colors (Amazon Exclusive) Play Doh is a huge hit. You can squish it, smash it, just have to much fun. This is a perfect gift for the littles.
9. Crayola 24 Count Sidewalk Chalk (51-2024-E-000) Another fun color idea. Kids love to draw on the sidewalks and driveways with some bright colorful chalk, this is a great gift year round but especially for Easter. It’s spring and the kids are ready to head out and play!!
10.LEGO Classic Medium Creative Brick Box 10696 This is more so, again, for older children to store their lego’s in. Definitely something to look into to keep all those pesky toys in once place. (not on the floor where you are bound to step on them at 2 in the morning!!!)
11. Hot Wheels 9 Pack I know most little kids, my son included, love some hot wheels. Collect them, race them, fling them across the room… You get the idea. You can’t go wrong with hot wheels.
12. Candygirl Party Decoration Plush Bunny Ears Hairbands- Pack of 6 Hairbands that are bunny ears, perfect for all the Easter parties and festivities.
13. 1 Dz. Plastic Bunny Shutter Shading Glasses – Easter & Novelty See above.
14. Prextex Plastic Assorted Dinosaur Figures with Dinosaur Book,7-Inch,Pack of 12 Dinosaurs are my son’s new favorite toys. He loves running around roaring like a dinosaur. This is going to be a big hit in his gift basket.
15. Cloud b Hugginz Plush Bunny, Grey, 22″ This little bunny is more on the sentimental side. It’s supper cute, soft, and cuddly.
I hope you guys all got some great ideas for some Easter gifts for your kids this year! Let me know in the comments what some of your go to Easter gift ideas are!!